Friday, 20 Nov @ 6:00 PM
Globally, the pandemic has created challenges for businesses and enterprises are struggling to efficiently operate in an altered world. As a result, there is a sudden increase in digital technology adoption, and enterprises are forced to shift their workloads to the cloud. Enterprises are apprehensive about the overall security associated with the cloud.
Understanding the gravity of a secure workplace to drive a secure future, ETCIO in association with Sify is hosting a webinar titled “Security For The New Normal”. Gain the best practices from the industry experts on security and privacy challenges relevant to cloud computing.
AGENDA / DISCUSSION TOPICS
- Understanding the new threat landscape and designing a detailed strategic roadmap
- Data-centric view of business while migrating to the cloud
- Building a robust Cloud Security Posture for an effective security framework
- Analyzing comprehensive and proven Cloud Access Security
- Identifying security and risk management roles and responsibilities
- Cloud Workload Protection: Better control over assets and build enhanced cloud security and resiliency
Ravi Maguluri –
Arvind Gautam –
Webinar/Workshop organized by: Sify
We list events as per details provided by the organizer. We are NOT responsible or liable in case of any non-availability or deficiency of the service provided, including any paid event/services.