Tuesday, 24 Nov @ 4:30 PM
In the current climate employers are having to review how they contract with contractors and how effective their construction process is. Placing all risk onto contractors is, arguably, a thing of the past and employers need to be planning ahead and thinking about how they are going to comply with the requirements of the Fire Safety Bill.
In this webinar jointly hosted by Airey Miller and Devonshires, we will be discussing the feedback from the questionnaire we circulated previously and the related topics listed below.
Who should attend:
- Development Directors and senior managers
- Accountable persons and fire safety managers
- Asset management directors and senior managers
- Procurement Managers
- Design and quality managers
AGENDA / DISCUSSION TOPICS
- The future of design and build;
- Common causes of building failure;
- The current insurance landscape;
- A new approach to risk management;
- How should clients view their contracts;
- Checking the checkers.
Webinar/Workshop organized by: AireMiller & Devonshires
We list events as per details provided by the organizer. We are NOT responsible or liable in case of any non-availability or deficiency of the service provided, including any paid event/services.