Friday, 25 Sep, 2:30 PM – 4:00 PM
The coronavirus pandemic has radically changed human life around the world, including schooling and learning. While some challenges are universal, most are context specific. This Centre for Education and International Development (CEID) webinar will discuss education in the time of COVID -19 by exploring contexts and challenges from around the world.
CEID asked a diverse group of educators a simple question: What are the main challenges you see facing education in a time of COVID-19?
Speakers have written initial reflections, which you can read on the CEID Blog (see links below). They will expand on their reflections in 10-minute opening remarks, followed by a 30-minute moderated conversation by CEID co-director Moses Oketch.
1. Raewyn Connell – Professor Emerita, University of Sydney
2. Nutsa Kobakhidze – Assistant Professor, University of Hong Kong
3. David Edwards – General Secretary, Education International
4. Melanie Walker – Professor, University of the Free State (South Africa)
5. Ruth Oparebea Manu – Project Manager, Educational Development Projects Trust
Webinar/Workshop organized by: Ceid
We list events as per details provided by the organizer. We are NOT responsible or liable in case of any non-availability or deficiency of the service provided, including any paid event/services.