Monday, 19 Oct, 2:30 PM – 3:30 PM
Monday, 26 Oct, 2:30 PM – 3:30 PM
Are you currently teaching online? Need to find the best tools and activities to keep your students engaged? How about the best methods to identify if students follow and understand a lesson? Do you know how to measure student progress when distance learning? Most importantly, how to keep your students motivated and enjoy learning online?
Discover the answers to all these questions in our Free Teaching Online Workshop with IALF Indonesia. This free webinar is held once a week, every Monday at 16.00-17.00 WIB. Register now, only 10 spots per date.
Follow the instructions below on how to register. For more information & questions contact IALF at bit.ly/WA-ialfindonesia
Our webinar will use Zoom, we recommend you download & install the desktop version and follow the webinar on a laptop/pc.
HOW TO REGISTER
1. Selected the desired date and time – CLICK SELECT A DATE
2. Choose the available ticket
If tickets are SOLD OUT, please select a different date.
3. Fill out the registration form. Ensure that you provide your active & correct contact details. Links will be sent via email and WhatsApp.
4. After registration is complete you will receive an email confirmation from Eventbrite (please check your spam too).
5. You will receive reminders (2 days, 2-hours and 30 minutes) before the webinar starts. Make sure you have already downloaded Zoom for desktop.
6. Ten minutes before the webinar begins, you will receive an email from Eventbrite IALF Indonesia with your webinar link.
Click View Now to join your free webniar on Strategies for Teaching Online.
Webinar/Workshop organized by: IALF
We list events as per details provided by the organizer. We are NOT responsible or liable in case of any non-availability or deficiency of the service provided, including any paid event/services.