Thursday, Dec 03 @ 5:00 PM
World is constantly adapting to the undergoing challenge of COVID-19. We have had to re-learn how to live differently during these times, adjusting our fundamental behaviour around how to learn, work, socialize , shop, worship and collaborate with each other. Most of it is happening virtually. Digitally.
Digital transformation is not something new. It has been making waves in the current decade but prior attempts have not been successful to the level envisaged due to variety of reasons. While COVID-19 has made it absolutely necessary to transform digitally.
Three key opportunities include:
1. Transform Business with Digital at its Core. Harness real time decision making. Invest in intelligent and Agile operating Model
2. Empower all key stakeholders. Be it Consumers, Employees or partners
3. Institutionalize systems change through digitally enabled collaboration model that correct past failure
AGENDA / DISCUSSION TOPICS
- Digital Business Transformation Model
- Principles of transformation Journey
- Dimensions of Digital Transformation
- Organisations who are undergoing the Journey – Examples
Shweta Patel – SAP Transformation Leader, EY GDS
Webinar/Workshop organized by: Techgig
We list events as per details provided by the organizer. We are NOT responsible or liable in case of any non-availability or deficiency of the service provided, including any paid event/services.