Tuesday, 13 Oct @ 2:30 PM
Tuesday, 20 Oct @ 2:30 PM
Wednesday, 21 Oct @ 2:30 PM
The world of entrepreneurship has never seen as big of an opportunity as e-commerce. People from anywhere can now sell nearly anything, to anywhere.
The golden age of digital commerce has landed on us, and for those of us that are actively learning how to master it, the future has never been brighter.
Despite the massive array of software solutions, PPC and conversion agencies, the most difficult part of successfully selling on Amazon continues to be:
PICKING THE RIGHT PRODUCT.
Finding a product that is in demand, with low competition, has always been a struggle. Luckily, this guy 👇🏻 has learned a few things along the way…
So, how do you learn Tim’s strategies?
With the first-of-its-kind, Product Discovery Bootcamp.
This collaboration between Tim Jordan and The Asian Seller is being hosted over multiple days, in an interactive format, to help you learn the process of finding in-demand, low competition products on Amazon!
The first edition of the Bootcamp held in September 2020 was a HUGE success. See what attendees had to say:
This is NOT a regular webinar, this is an INTERACTIVE CLASS. You will be allowed to ask questions, share findings, and LEARN in a WORKSHOP environment.
This is a first-of-its-kind workshop, and one that you will NOT want to miss. Tim will share new methods and strategies that he has never shared publicly.
AGENDA / DISCUSSION TOPICS
DAY 1 – FINDING KEYWORDS
Tuesday, 13 Oct 2020 / 5 pm – 8 pm Singapore (+8 GMT)
We will have a LIVE 3-hour, interactive Zoom workshop where Tim will explain and cover hot topics, including:
- Finding keywords, not PRODUCTS
- Tim’s favorite places to find product ideas
- Reverse-engineering existing products
- Differentiation with validation
- Using other social media and online sources for research
- Non-Amazon industries with Amazon data
When day 1 concludes, you will be given homework: Go find some product ideas!
You will be given Tim’s never-before-shared product discovery template, where you will have the next week to search and explore the methods, documenting the data and ideas
DAY 2 – VALIDATING DEMAND
Tuesday, 20 Oct 2020 / 5 pm – 8 pm Singapore (+8 GMT)
3 more hours of LIVE INTERACTIVE Zoom classroom, where Tim will share more information such as:
- Validating demand for ideas
- Searching product differentiation for opportunities
- Using Amazon’s A9 algorithm to verify products
- Sharing Tim’s PPC test system, for validation BEFORE spending big money
- Checking competitiveness and scoring opportunity
- Tim will then show you step-by-step how he scores his own worksheet
If any attendees wish to share their finding publically, Tim will do a LIVE ANALYSIS of their ideas (limited to 2 people)
At the end of day 2, you will have seen the exact method Tim uses to find in-demand keywords, and how to test the opportunity PRIOR to placing large orders.
DAY 3 – SOURCING WORKSHOP
Wednesday, 21 Oct 2020 / 5 pm – 8 pm Singapore (+8 GMT)
Learn sourcing best practices from Meghla Bhardwaj, Founder of The Asian Seller, and other sourcing experts in this 3-hour live Zoom class. Topics covered include:
- Sourcing & importing best practices
- India vs China – which country is right for you, and how to decide where to import your products from
- Selecting and vetting suppliers that are right for you
- Should you work directly with a factory or a sourcing agent
- Negotiation strategies
- Managing quality on an ongoing basis
- Logistics and shipping 101
- Optimizing logistics to save time and money
This interactive sourcing workshop will help you import private label products from Asia with confidence. And you will be able to ask the sourcing experts any questions you might have
– Tim Jordan
– Meghla Bhardwaj
Webinar/Workshop organized by: eventbrite
We list events as per details provided by the organizer. We are NOT responsible or liable in case of any non-availability or deficiency of the service provided, including any paid event/services.