Sunday, 2 Aug @ 6 PM
1. Do you ever wonder why smart, well intentioned leaders often make poor decisions?
2. Or why do you meet someone for the first time and have an instinctive liking or not for them?
3. Or jump to a conclusion before knowing all the facts?
The answer is simple. We as humans are heavily influenced by our primary, innate biases. Our biases function outside of our rational, logical thinking and play a fundamental role in the way we sort through billions of stimuli and make decisions.
The dilemma of bias is that the very benefits of bias which we often call good instinct, which has supported us, can also be the source of being close-minded, judgmental and discounting potential talent.
Why Should You Attend?
Join Smita Tharoor for this webinar to understand the concept of unconscious bias and how it can influence our daily decisions.. We will explore how we can become “conscious of our unconscious biases” which in turn will help us become more emotionally resilient. This can be particularly useful during this pandemic when so many of us are feeling stressed or vulnerable.
1. Certificate of Participation will be sent via email to attendees based on details provided in the webinar registration form.
2. Only attendees who will attend the whole Webinar on Zoom will be eligible to receive a Certificate of Participation.
Smita Tharoor, Co-founder – Culturelytics
Rives, Poet & Storyteller
Webinar/Workshop organized by: TEDx Gateway
We list events as per details provided by the organizer. We are NOT responsible or liable in case of any non-availability or deficiency of the service provided, including any paid event/services.