Tuesday, 13 Oct, 2:30 PM – 3:00 PM
Artificial Intelligence (AI) has become pervasive in our daily lives. Mostly unnoticed and operating in the background, AI is affecting purchase decisions, consumer behaviour and user perceptions. With an increasing digitalization of industrial activity, AI has established itself within production processes and original equipment and has created with it entirely new service requirements
AGENDA / DISCUSSION TOPICS
• Basics of AI: essential techniques and applications in our daily lives• Basics of AI: essential techniques and applications in our daily lives
• How AI is utilised in industrial applications and where further potential lies
• AI considerations within sealing technology – functionality and end user application
• Dr. Johannes Kunze von Bischhoffshausen, Manager Digital Transformation & IOT, Trelleborg Sealing Solutions. Responsible for a change towards intelligent products, services and manufacturing.
• Dr. Niklas Kühl, Head of Applied AI Lab, KIT/IBM. A leading researcher at the interface between AI methods and their use within industry.
Webinar/Workshop organized by: Trelleborg
We list events as per details provided by the organizer. We are NOT responsible or liable in case of any non-availability or deficiency of the service provided, including any paid event/services.