Wednesday,Nov 25 @ 3:30 PM
Backing up business data consistently and securely is crucial to an organisation’s success. This is well recognised post-GDPR, but how and how often should businesses be backing up data?
Myhrtoolkit’s Chief Technology Officer (CTO) Kit Barker is our guest speaker on this data security webinar for SMEs. During the webinar he will be covering:
If you have questions to put forward to Kit in advance of the webinar, please email them to email@example.com as we will have time to answer them in a Q&A session.
Register for this webinar below:
AGENDA / DISCUSSION TOPICS
• What data backup is and a glossary of key terms
• Why backing up business data is important
• How often your data should be backed up
• The risks of not backing up data effectively
• The security implications of backing up data
• The best methods for data backup, including cloud storage.
Webinar/Workshop organized by: myhrtoolkit
We list events as per details provided by the organizer. We are NOT responsible or liable in case of any non-availability or deficiency of the service provided, including any paid event/services.