Thursday, Jan 14 @ 2:30 PM
The workplace of the future in healthcare will look a lot different than it did before Covid-19. The global pandemic has caused both employees and companies to rethink how and where work gets done. More organizations will make remote work a permanent part of their cost and workforce management strategies. They will also reexamine the structure and role of their workplace environments to keep employees safe and productive while enabling greater agility.
Healthcare employees need a consistent experience and seamless access to the applications and insights vital to doing their best work wherever work needs to get done – in the office, on the road, or at home. To address this challenge, the technology leaders today announced they will partner to help organizations accelerate the move to the cloud and speed adoption of digital workspaces and virtual desktops.
Key take-ways from this digital event:
– Learn how to enable a seamless experience for healthcare employees (agile, productive and secure)
– Insights in delivering the Future of Work Today in healthcare
– Find out why Citrix and Microsoft are Better Together
AGENDA / DISCUSSION TOPICS
– How to leverage Azure and WVD towards the ‘New Normal’
– Customer value: Citrix and Microsoft better together”
– Healthcare trends and use-cases
Webinar/Workshop organized by: Microsoft
We list events as per details provided by the organizer. We are NOT responsible or liable in case of any non-availability or deficiency of the service provided, including any paid event/services.