Tuesday, Jan 19 @ 8:30 PM
A webinar dedicated to the role of Bluetooth® technology in the medical industry, from consumer health safety and health security to related regulatory challenges.
AGENDA / DISCUSSION TOPICS
- Market trends and use cases for medical applications embedding Bluetooth® technology
- The role of Bluetooth® technology in the health safety and health security of consumers
- How the Bluetooth® community is helping with the health and safety response to COVID-19
- Regulatory challenges and considerations for connected medical devices
- Cybersecurity challenges for connected medical devices
Webinar/Workshop organized by: UL Empowering Trust
We list events as per details provided by the organizer. We are NOT responsible or liable in case of any non-availability or deficiency of the service provided, including any paid event/services.