Monday, Nov 30 @ 7:30 PM
The market is moving to embrace Transition of traditionally high emitting & hard to abate sectors and industries.
The Financing Credible Transitions paper produced by Climate Bonds & Credit Suisse in October proposes a new Transition Framework with five core Transition Principles to frame inclusive, ambitious & importantly green transition, sector by sector, economy-wide.
In this first webinar of our new Transition Series, join Climate Bonds, Credit Suisse & Nuveen to discuss the core principles and concepts behind credible transition.
Future webinars will take a deeper look at transition in heavy emitting industries and delve further into some of the critical issues to solve in financing credible transitions.
* For more information & to download the Financing Credible Transitions report, please cut and paste the following link into your browser:
– Marisa Drew, Chief Sustainability Officer, Global Head of Sustainability Strategy, Advisory and Finance
– Stephen M. Liberatore, CFA, Managing Director/Head of ESG/Impact, Global Fixed Income, Nuveen.
– Adam Matthews, Director Investment Team, Church of England Pensions Board, Co-Chair Transition Pathway Initiative (TPI)
– Anna Creed, Head of Standards, Climate Bonds Initiative.
– Sean Kidney, CEO, Climate Bonds Initiative.
Webinar/Workshop organized by: Climate Bonds
We list events as per details provided by the organizer. We are NOT responsible or liable in case of any non-availability or deficiency of the service provided, including any paid event/services.