Thursday, 11 Feb @ 11:30 PM
No matter what your industry, your organization’s size, or the number of work-from-home staff you have, there is a growing need to monitor your systems for potential threats – and have the capacity to respond quickly in the event of a compromise. To build out this capacity, many enterprises are building or expanding their security operations centers (SOCs) to improve their ability to detect and respond to cyber threats. In this webinar, experts offer insight and recommendations on how to build a next-generation SOC, and what tools and skills you may need to outfit that SOC to respond to today’s most current threats and online exploits.
AGENDA / DISCUSSION TOPICS
– Learn about the latest tools and practices for security operations
– Get an overview of the best practices used in state-of-the-art security operations centers
– Find out how to integrate next-generation capabilities, such as threat hunting, into your security operations
– Learn about emerging methods of detection and response, including XDR
– Get recommendations on how to update and upgrade your security operations processes and technologies
1. Gal Shpantzer, Independent Security Professional.
2. Bob Hansmann, Sr.Product Marketing Manager,Security,Inflobox
3. Tim Wilson,Editor in Chief and Co founder, Dark Reading
Webinar/Workshop organized by: Dark Reading
We list events as per details provided by the organizer. We are NOT responsible or liable in case of any non-availability or deficiency of the service provided, including any paid event/services.