Tuesday, Jan 5 @ 5:00PM
- Are you scared of how to understand law and legal jargons?
- Worried about how to cover the vast syllabus?
- Figuring out how to study effectively for the law paper?
- Need a proper revision plan to be exam ready and confident?
- Want to understand how to answer to score well in exams?
Don’t stress out! Get guidance from expert Faculty in Business laws and clarify all your FAQ’s live only with Learncab exclusive webinar.
AGENDA / DISCUSSION TOPICS
- The Structure of the paper in the course and the topic wise coverage.
- How to deal with difficult topic, section-wise reading with some easy tips & tricks.
- Primary aspects which students don’t focus on but are important from exam point of view.
- Guidance on understanding and remembering case law
- Guidance on smart study technique to cover the syllabus.
- Tips on how to understand basics of law in simple manner
- Discussion on Faculty teaching methodology and how simplified it is to prepare for exams.
- What support students require from Faculty for becoming exam ready.
- All the FAQ’s which student have in mind will be addressed by faculty.
CA Anushree Bansal is an Associate Chartered Accountant and an Associate Company Secretary. Her qualifications include DISA and B.Com. She has 4+ years of teaching experience with Bala Sir’s Truecept Academy Chennai, Shraddha Academy Bangalore, Lakshya CA Campus Kerala, and Prudent Academy. She believes that “the price of success is hard work, dedication to the job at hand, and the determination that whether we win or lose, we have applied the best of ourselves to the task at hand.
Recommended for: CA Aspirants
Webinar/Workshop organized by: Learn Cab
We list events as per details provided by the organizer. We are NOT responsible or liable in case of any non-availability or deficiency of the service provided, including any paid event/services.