Wednesday, 28 Oct @ 5:00 PM
We have lots & lots of data in todays world. Without tools that provide insight, we would have no way to find correlations and patterns in data. And without knowledge, we might as well be taking decisions blindly. Data visualizations and Reporting solutions can help provide unique viewpoints while mining huge quantities of data. Enterprise workflows often depend on robust Reporting solutions for informed decision making. And you can be the rockstar getting it all done. Enter Telerik Reporting the complete .NET Reporting solution, that serves both developers and non-technical users alike. You get choices of desktop and web-based WYSIWYG Report Designers, standard report definitions, easy exports and a lot of flexibility to connect to just about any data source. High fidelity Reports are generated efficiently and delivered to a wide variety of platforms to meet your users needs, from WPF/WinForms to MVC/Blazor. You get to easily configure RESTful services that serve as proxy to Reporting Engine or expose Data Sources for web-based Report Designing. Coupled with Telerik Report Server, the turnkey Report Management solution, you have all the ammunition to cater to enterprise Reporting needs elegantly. Come see the possibilities!
Who should attend ?
.NET Developer,Developer,Solution Architect
AGENDA / DISCUSSION TOPICS
- Learn how to create beautiful reports to visually present any analytical and business data using one of the three report designers Standalone Desktop Report Designer, Web Report Designer or Visual Studio Report Designer
- See first hand hour to style reports through CSS-like style and/or Excel-like conditional formatting or expressions
- See the benefits of a variety of interactive features—drill-through, drill-down, navigation into the report and many more
- Learn how to embed the reports in web or desktop application through responsive report viewers for any technology: Blazor, ASP.NET Core, ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Web Forms, HTML5/JS, Angular, React, Vue, WPF, WinForm and UWP
- See how you can export reports to 15+ formats
- Learn how to retrieve data from a variety of data sources: OLAP cubes, databases, Excel and xml files, business objects and more
- Experience how to add line-of-business functionalities to your reporting—whitelabeling, scheduling, data alerts, email notifications and more.
Webinar/Workshop organized by: TechGig
We list events as per details provided by the organizer. We are NOT responsible or liable in case of any non-availability or deficiency of the service provided, including any paid event/services.