This webinar will provide you a detailed view of Google Cloud Platform’s data processing and machine learning capabilities. You learn how to leverage the ease, flexibility, and power of data and machine learning tools like Cloud Dataproc, Dataflow, Machine Learning APIs, Tensorflow and BigQuery, etc.
In this session, you will learn about:
– Fundamental layers of GCP – Compute, Storage, Networking and Security
– Big data products innovation timeline/Google’s contribution to open source community
– Go-Jek’s migration
This will be best suited for developers, data engineers, data analysts, data scientists and business analysts. In order to get maximum benefit, basic proficiency with common query language, such as SQL, experience with data modeling, extract, transform and load activities & experience developing applications using a common programming language, such as Python, is recommended.
- How Google infrastructure enables one billion users each day
- Fundamental layers of GCP – Compute, Storage, Networking and Security
- Big data products innovation timeline/Google’s contribution to open source community
- With GCP you use the same infra, products used by Google – no separation
- Go-Jek’s migration
Dr. Meenal Borkar
Webinar/Workshop organized by: TechGig
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
iOS developer, Android developer, software developer, applications developer, mobile developer, software engineer, back end developer, data engineer, data scientist, application engineer, software test engineer, software engineering analyst, big data, Hadoop, business analyst, data consultant, data analyst, it manager, it practitioner
Monday, June 8 @ 5PM
We list events as per details provided by the organizer. We are NOT responsible or liable in case of any non-availability or deficiency of the service provided, including for any paid event/services.