This webinar will provide you a detailed view of Google Cloud Platform’s data processing and machine learning capabilities. You learn how to leverage the ease, flexibility, and power of data and machine learning tools like Cloud Dataproc, Dataflow, Machine Learning APIs, Tensorflow and BigQuery, etc.
In this session, you will learn about:
– Separation of storage and compute
– Managed RDBMS using cloud SQL
– Create Hadoop clusters within a couple of minutes using Dataproc
– Petabyte scale data warehouse on GCP with BQ
– SQL based machine learning with BQML
This will be best suited for developers, data engineers, data analysts, data scientists and business analysts. In order to get maximum benifit, basic proficiency with common query language, such as SQL, experience with data modeling, extract, transform and load activities & experience developing applications using a common programming language, such as Python, is recommended.
- For ML show a lot of examples DO NOT CODE
- BigQuery ML – anyone with SQL knowledge can now perform ML activities
- Petabyte scale data warehouse on GCP- BQ
- GIS with BQ
Dr. Meenal Borkar
Webinar/Workshop organized by: TechGig
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
iOS developer, Android developer, software developer, applications developer, mobile developer, software engineer, back end developer, data engineer, data scientist, application engineer, software test engineer, software engineering analyst, big data, Hadoop, business analyst, data consultant, data analyst, it manager, it practitioner
Wednesday, June 10 @ 5PM
We list events as per details provided by the organizer. We are NOT responsible or liable in case of any non-availability or deficiency of the service provided, including for any paid event/services.