Thursday, 26 Nov, 3:00 PM – 5:00 PM
Many businesses use EHS management system and may never stop to wonder why. EHS management system protocols are important because they prevent a significant number of illnesses, injuries, and environmental hazards. Organizations like OSHA along with worldwide EHS management efforts have made corporations safer for workers. EHS programs are important because they prevent tragedy and protect the health and safety of workers. OSHA has conducted many studies that show the clear benefits of using EHS programs.
Improving environmental health and safety performance within your organization requires an in-depth understanding of management principles and the leadership skills to drive change. A candidate needs to be able to build leadership buy-in for health, safety, and environmental initiatives, lead teams effectively, and create strategies for integrating EHS principles into the culture of any organization, including in a crisis.
In particular, the COVID-19 pandemic has called for EHS leaders to take on and delegate many new and non-traditional environmental health and safety duties. From testing how to best disinfect disposable masks using radiation to organizing the collection of PPE from labs for distribution at hospitals, EHS professionals are playing a wide range of roles in responding to the pandemic that call for adept leadership skills.
This webinar will provide an overview of developing skills and career as EHS professionals in India
- Carrier Perspectives in the EHS Department with respect to biopharma industries
- Skills and certification Required in Operating EHS Department – a biopharma industry perspective
- Sharing of Experience by EHS Consultants
1. Dr. Purnima Sharma, Managing Director, Biotech Consortium India Limited, New Delhi
2. Mr. Rajendra Patil, Head, Environment and Human Health, Safety, and Security (EHSS) Syngene International Ltd.
3. Mr. Rajiv Shukla (Retd.), Deputy Director, Central Labour Institute, Mumbai, The Directorate General, Factory Advice and Labour Institutes (DGFASLI).
4. Mrs. Gayatri R, Vice President, EHS Consultants Bangalore
Webinar/Workshop organized by: nbm
We list events as per details provided by the organizer. We are NOT responsible or liable in case of any non-availability or deficiency of the service provided, including any paid event/services.