Wednesday, Jan 20 @ 1:00 AM
UL and Jopari Solutions, Inc. have teamed up to develop an automated system that enables occupational healthcare providers to submit workers’ compensation claims, attachments, and medical records and receive remittance payments directly into SYSTOC®, UL’s electronic health record (EMR) and medical billing software. Join us for a webinar on Wednesday, Jan. 20, 2021, where we will demonstrate basic set-up and full circle electronic billing and remittance processing.
Upon successful completion of the webinar, you will walk away with the tools to help simplify processes:
AGENDA / DISCUSSION TOPICS
– Decrease bill rejections and duplicate submissions caused by manual keying errors
– Reduce administrative workload
– Receive real-time audit history status and delivery for provider and payer
– Learn to electronically complete the billing cycle with more accuracy and efficiency.
– Jennifer Nereu, Vice President of Client Services at Jopari
– Alicia Bell, Manager, Provider Technologies at Jopari
– Russell Geissbuhler, Product Manager at UL
Webinar/Workshop organized by: UL Empowering Trust
We list events as per details provided by the organizer. We are NOT responsible or liable in case of any non-availability or deficiency of the service provided, including any paid event/services.