Tuesday, 02 Feb @ 11:30 PM
As the Coronavirus escalates its impact across the world, companies must respond on multiple fronts at once. Almost 90% of organizations experienced a sharp fall in demand patterns during the COVID-19 lockdown. As lockdowns are slowly lifted in 2021, some organizations will see demand getting back to normal immediately, for some it will be slow, while some will witness step recovery. For global supply chains, the margin for error is rapidly shrinking. With mounting expectations of supersonic speed and efficiencies between suppliers and business partners of all types, 2021 further underscores the need for the industry to leverage the prowess of the Artificial Intelligence (AI) in supply chains and logistics. Join us for an insightful webinar featuring Top Digital Transformation and AI Influencer, Ronald Van Loon and Ali Raza, Founding CEO of ThroughPut Inc. to discuss and deliberate on “What can be done better in 2021 for Supply Chains using AI?”.
AGENDA / DISCUSSION TOPICS
- 2021 Exclusive Market Insights and Trends -The Future of AI and Use Cases across Industries
- How Executives can accelerate decision making and invest in technologies that help them release their full potential?
- What are the short, medium and long term considerations in preparing your supply chain to win back in the post-COVID world?
- What are the important end-to-end supply chain actions to consider in responding to the pandemic?
- How you can advance Supply Chain Operations Using AI
RONALD VAN LOON
Webinar/Workshop organized by: Throughtput
We list events as per details provided by the organizer. We are NOT responsible or liable in case of any non-availability or deficiency of the service provided, including any paid event/services.