Thursday, Jan 21, 5:00 PM – 6:00 PM
The pace at which businesses are changing and evolving, equipping a company to excel in a changing business landscape doesn’t confine to just technological advancements. A successful company needs to adapt to change more rapidly in sync with the right infrastructure and workforce readiness to take on new challenges and embrace new ways of working.
This requires building holistic learning programs for the workforce. ETHRWorld in partnership with Coursera, has crafted a roundtable with focus on digital skills of the future, including data, digital, cloud and security, to drive results and stay ahead of the curve.
Who to Attend:
– HR Leaders,
– Learning & Development Heads / Chief Learning Officers
– Director / Head of Talent Management
– Employee Experience Champions
– Policy Makers, Thinkers, Educationists, EdTech Leaders
AGENDA / DISCUSSION TOPICS
– Staying relevant to the ever-evolving technology landscape and analyzing the changing business environment
– Developing competency building plans for your workforce in line with business needs
– Plan to upskill your workforce with these skills of tomorrow
– Challenges and advantages of collaborating with L&D teams in communicating data literacy across the organization
Webinar/Workshop organized by: ETHR World
We list events as per details provided by the organizer. We are NOT responsible or liable in case of any non-availability or deficiency of the service provided, including any paid event/services.