Wednesday, 20 Jan @ 5:30 AM
You are cordially invited to attend our online Indian H-1B to EB-5 interactive webinar on Jan 19 from 7 pm to 8:30 pm – Eastern Time (4 pm to 5:30 pm Pacific Time). The webinar link will be sent after you register.
AGENDA / DISCUSSION TOPICS
– High information density and well structured sections + knowledgeable and well known speakers. You can get all updated information related to EB5.
– Our webinar involves a lot of interaction with several immigration attorneys/professionals, and we want to make sure that no one gets left out in this webinar. You will have a fun experience to get what you want together with people in EB5 industry.
– Our seminar is effective. We encourage our attendees to raise questions and we make sure that all your questions get answered on time. People have different questions based on their situation, and you will get to schedule one on one meeting with our speakers! Have one-on-one interactions with immigration lawyers and professionals to understand ways of getting your Green Card fast.
– What is the EB-5 Immigrant Investor Program?
– How does the EB-5 Immigration Process work?
– How does an attorney prepare Source and Path of Funds?
– What about Retrogression?
– How about Job Creation, Regional Center Structure, etc?
– What are the Latest Regulatory/Legislative and USCIS developments?
– Even if you are on a visa other than H-1B visa, you are welcome to attend this seminar on getting your Green Card fast using investment.
– This webinar is a unique and rare opportunity to talk face to face with experienced immigration attorneys and EB5 projects to understand EB5 thoroughly–with all your questions answered.
Samuel Newbold is the chair of the firm’s Immigration Law Group. He represents companies from all over the country as well as multinational organizations spanning the globe, providing counsel on employment-based immigration matters as well as corporate compliance best practices. Sam’s diverse corporate clientele operates in almost every industry imaginable including, but not limited to, information technology, banking and finance, manufacturing, real estate, hospitality, education, health care, transportation and engineering. Sam has also developed an emerging companies practice – specifically representing foreign entrepreneurs and principals looking to launch start-up companies in the U.S. – and is aligned with several New York City-based accelerators and venture capital firms.Sam is also a member of CSG’s Alternative Capital Group and manages the firm’s EB-5 practice, representing individual foreign investors, Regional Centers and developers participating in the EB-5 program. He has successfully counselled hundreds of individual EB-5 investors and their families through the entire EB-5 process, as well as dozens of Regional Centers and developers seeking to utilize EB-5 capital in their projects. Sam works closely with the firm’s Corporate & Securities and Real Estate, Development & Land Use Groups on EB-5 project structuring to ensure compliance with EB-5 immigration regulations.Sam proudly serves on the Board of Directors for the Safe Passage Project, a New York-based nonprofit that provides pro bono legal services to unaccompanied children in immigration proceedings.
Wayne Roye, CEO, President, Troinet
Wayne Roye is the President, Treasurer, and current CEO for YOS as well as the CEO of Troinet, a privately held Technology Consulting Firm based in New York City. Troinet is a Strategic Business Consulting firm that utilizes technology to shape the way the modern era does everyday business. His innovative thinking has transported the way companies adapt, view and use technology. They provide C-Level management services from strategic planning, project management, implementation, down to hands on technical services.Wayne has been a student of Business, Leadership and Technology for over 15 years. He is an active board member on his local Chamber of Commerce, previously heading its Technology Committee, and is a former member of the Economic Development Center Business Council. He is also a past Board Member of Eden II for Autistic Children. Wayne is the recipient of Crain’s New York Business “Forty under 40” award, MWBE Recognition Award, the Best for NYC Award and a graduate of the Goldman Sach’s 10,000 Small Business.He holds a bachelor’s degree in Engineering Science, with a minor in Computer Science. He is certified as an MCSE, CCNA, VOIP Specialist and Architect, CCA, CCA and CCSP.
James DeCrescenzo, Troinet
James DeCrescenzo is an innovative visionary, who has been providing cloud-based services for 20 years. He has developed the ultimate cloud-based platform, internet Area Network. Prior to the development of Your Office Smarter in 2017. Mr. DeCrescenzo also worked for IBM and Deloitte and Touche as an engineer following his graduation from The State University of New York at New Paltz.James built the Company’s Next-generation Network and grew the company to over $7 million in sales and later sold the company. Now is Focused on The Office As A Service platform, providing everything you need to run your Office, with Your Office Smarter.
Sam Udani, Publisher – ILW.COM
Mr. Sam Udani is the publisher of ILW.com and Immigration Daily, the largest and oldest online newspaper for immigration law. It is sent out by email each working day to 32,000+ subscribers include 10,000+ attorneys, paralegals, and corporate HR personnel, 10,000+ immigrants, hundreds of people in academia, think tanks and journalists, 1,000+ officials at US Department of Labor, US Department Homeland Security, and other executive branch agencies, dozens of people in courts throughout the country, many members of Congress and their staff in both parties and both Chambers on the Hill.
Webinar/Workshop organized by: Industry Loss Warranty
We list events as per details provided by the organizer. We are NOT responsible or liable in case of any non-availability or deficiency of the service provided, including any paid event/services.