Thursday, Jan 21 @ 8:30 PM
The introduction of 5G unlocks new possibilities for service innovation and value creation. With that comes new business opportunities for communication service providers (CSPs).
By being proactive and innovative, CSPs can drive consumer uptake and 5G differentiation, addressing a significant USD 3.7 trillion in revenue opportunities by 2030.
In this webinar, we discuss the business opportunities that 5G creates in the consumer market, covering the CSP core business of mobile broadband as well as adjacent areas like Fixed Wireless Access and advanced digital services.
AGENDA / DISCUSSION TOPICS
– Global 5G enabled consumer business opportunities 2020-2030
– The impact of the pandemic on consumers’ willingness to pay a premium for 5G
– The importance of use cases, identifying which ones will drive consumer spending and revenues
– The revenue and ARPU upside associated with a proactive approach to 5G
– Driving consumer value through innovation and partnerships – an introduction to Ericsson Startup 5G
Guillermo Escofet, Principal Analyst, Digital Consumer Platforms, Omdia
Jasmeet Sethi, Head of Ericsson Consumer Lab, Ericsson
Webinar/Workshop organized by: Light Reading
We list events as per details provided by the organizer. We are NOT responsible or liable in case of any non-availability or deficiency of the service provided, including any paid event/services.