Friday, October 23, 3:00 PM – 4:00 PM
Home network security refers to the protection of a network that connects devices—such as routers, computers, smartphones, and Wi-Fi-enabled baby monitors and cameras—to each other and to the internet within a home.Most attacks are not personal in nature and can occur on any type of network—big or small, home or business. If a network connects to the internet, it is inherently more vulnerable and susceptible to outside threats.
Many home users share two common misconceptions about the security of their networks:
- Their home network is too small to be at risk of a cyberattack.
- Their devices are “secure enough” right out of the box.
Target Audience: Any netizen with basic network knowledge and interest in network security can attend.
Topics that will be covered:
– Awareness of types of home network attack
– Popular home network attacks and consequences
– Advantages of home gateway security
– Learn the various ways of securing home network
Webinar/Workshop organized by: SWE India
We list events as per details provided by the organizer. We are NOT responsible or liable in case of any non-availability or deficiency of the service provided, including any paid event/services.