Tuesday, 15 Dec @ 2:30 PM
Join us to learn how these versatile remote sensing solutions are being used in new and innovative ways.
We are excited to partner with an offshore wind developer in Asia as well as several renowned industry scientists and researchers who will discuss pioneering methods to leverage lidar in wind energy.
AGENDA / DISCUSSION TOPICS
- Overview of innovative use cases for lidar onshore and offshore
- Results of using nacelle lidar for wake steering wind farm control experiments
- Measuring turbine power loss as a function of yaw misalignment
- Utilizing ships to conduct pre-assessment of wind resources very far offshore
- Leveraging Floating Lidar Systems far offshore for wind resource assessment
Scientific Director – Wind Energy
DR. JULIA GOTTSCHALL
Senior Scientist , Fraunhofer Institute for Wind Energy Systems IWES
Researcher, National Renewable Energy Laboratory
Assistant Manager, Green Power Investment Co., Ltd.
Webinar/Workshop organized by: Vaisala
We list events as per details provided by the organizer. We are NOT responsible or liable in case of any non-availability or deficiency of the service provided, including any paid event/services.