Wednesday, Jan 13 @ 11:30 PM
With employees working in non traditional settings due to the implications of the global COVID-19 pandemic, how have your training programs changed? In 2020, learning and development professionals were tasked with quickly converting instructor-led training courses into an online format to continue delivering critical training to employees who are now working remotely. That was survival mode! With 2021 fast-approaching, the time is now to prepare and objectively review your training programs to transform and shape the way we work into the future as this is our new normal.Mark your calendar for Wednesday, Jan. 13, 2021, as UL’s Learning and Development team will provide practical and applicable how-tos in order to guide you in creating impactful, online training for your workforce.
AGENDA / DISCUSSION TOPICS
– Topics covered in this webinar include:
– Best practices on how to determine which content from an instructor-led course can and should be converted to either a virtual instructor led or an e-learning course
– Details on how to effectively and efficiently convert content to an online format
– Consideration for off-the shelf content that may be available to accelerate transforming your program from in-person to online
– How UL’s Create tool can be used to create training quickly and easily for rapid delivery
– Transform your training to increase learning engagement
Webinar/Workshop organized by: UL Consumer Information
We list events as per details provided by the organizer. We are NOT responsible or liable in case of any non-availability or deficiency of the service provided, including any paid event/services.