Thursday, 19 Nov @ 11:30 PM
A prepared, comfortable, and confident presenter is arguably the most important ingredient to the success of your live webinar event.
From nerves to anxiety around public speaking to lack of familiarity with the technology – this webinar will give you tips to set your presenter up for success no matter where they are presenting from.
AGENDA / DISCUSSION TOPICS
- Select the proper format, kickoff and set expectations for your presentation
- Rehearse efficiently and manage multiple speakers and panels
- Ensure a smooth start with a pre-call “green room”
- Engage your audience and leave them wanting more
- Run a successful webinar from your home office while avoiding typical pitfalls
LaCrystal Robinson – Marketing Campaign Manager, LogMeIn
Sam Rowe – Sr. Customer Success Manager, LogMeIn
Erica Maki – Sr. Engagement Programs Manager, LogMeIn
Webinar/Workshop organized by: LogMeIn
We list events as per details provided by the organizer. We are NOT responsible or liable in case of any non-availability or deficiency of the service provided, including any paid event/services.