Tuesday, 27 Oct, 8:30 PM – 9:30 PM
Wednesday, 28 Oct, 6:30 PM – 7:30 PM
Join us for this upcoming webinar to learn how Vodafone uses the Gurobi Optimizer to address the most challenging optimization problems in the telecommunications industry.
For example, Vodafone must be able to determine:
– How to optimally design their fibre networks to maximize return on investment.
– How to configure their network of retail shops to optimally support sales under various constraints.
– How – in the wake of the COVID-19 lockdown – businesses can re-open as many shops as possible, serving as many customers as possible.
Vodafone uses mathematical optimization to tackles these and other complex, real-world business problems. By defining these large-scale problems as integer linear programs (ILPs) on graphs, users can solve these problems and, if necessary, add additional business constraints.
AGENDA / DISCUSSION TOPICS
In this webinar, you will learn:
– How to formulate graph optimization problems as ILPs.
– How to create different formulations leading to exponential or linear-size constraint systems.
– How to use GraphILP-API which will help you translate graph problems into linear programs.
Webinar/Workshop organized by: Gurobi Optimization & Vodafone
We list events as per details provided by the organizer. We are NOT responsible or liable in case of any non-availability or deficiency of the service provided, including any paid event/services.