Understand how India’s Agritechs are making a difference in the Agri-ecosystem
The current crisis due to COVID-19 has put the Agri and Food supply chain in focus. Multiple stakeholders including the government, industry and start-ups are working together to keep the food supply chain rolling in these times of crisis.
Many agritech entrepreneurs who have devised interesting solutions for building efficient, demand driven and tech enabled supply chains have come to the forefront. The bigger question is whether this crisis will catapult into transforming the food supply chain forever.
The focus of this webinar is how startups in the Agri and food supply chain can play a pivotal role in streamlining the supply chain in the post COVID era.
Some of the discussion points would be:
· Will tech enabled and demand driven supply chain find more adoption?
· What kind of collaborations do we see between Modern trade, Horeca, eCommerce,
corporates and startups?
· Role of FPOs in building aggregation points
· How value chain finance can enable supply chain integration?
· Role of innovations in building quality assaying and traceability solutions
– Mr. T R Kesavan, Chairman, FICCI National Agriculture Committee & Group President, TAFE Ltd.
– Mr. Hemendra Mathur, Chairman, FICCI Task Force on Agri Startups & Venture Partner, Bharat Innovation Fund
– Mr. Pravesh Sharma, Advisor, FICCI & Co-founder & CEO, Kamatan Farm Tech Pvt. Ltd.
– Mr. Prithwi Singh, Co-Founder at SuperZop
– Mr. Varun Khurana, Co-founder at Crofarm
– Mr. Saurabh Kumar, Founder of Agricx
Webinar/Workshop organized by: Innocity
Saturday, April 11, 2020 11:30AM
We list events as per details provided by the organizer. We are NOT responsible or liable in case of any non-availability or deficiency of the service provided, including any paid event/services.