Wednesday, 20 Jan @ 5:30 PM
With the COVID-19 pandemic continuing, the prospect of continued global economic challenges is very real.
Join Charles Russell Speechlys in partnership with The Law Society of England and Wales, Khaitan & Co and ASA & Associates for a UK-India cross border analysis
AGENDA / DISCUSSION TOPICS
– Insolvency regimes and a highlight of key differences
– Particular challenges posed by the regimes and the impact of COVID-19
– Recent updates and relief
– Looking ahead at industry expectations from the regimes
– Stephen Denyer, Director of Strategic Relationships, The Law Society of England and Wales
– Jason Freedman, Partner, Charles Russell Speechlys
– Himanshu Srivastava, Partner, ASA & Associates
– Rajeev Vidhani, Partner, Khaitan & Co
Webinar/Workshop organized by: CRS
We list events as per details provided by the organizer. We are NOT responsible or liable in case of any non-availability or deficiency of the service provided, including any paid event/services.