Wednesday, Jan 20, 9:30 PM – 10:30 PM
If you are an Engineer (Software Developer/SDET/QA/Solution Architect) and have been looking to transition to a Product Manager role, this is a session that you shouldn’t miss!Get an exclusive 40 minute Q&A session with the speaker to clear all your doubts on transitioning to a PM role.
Who should attend: Anyone interested in Make the Shift: Engineering to Product Management
AGENDA / DISCUSSION TOPICS
– How do I develop customer empathy as an Engineer? I’ve never gone and met my customers
– Certification or Skills? What’s more important to crack into a Product Management Role?
– Since I have a thorough understanding of the technical aspect of building products, is it easier for me to break into Product Management?
– How to speak the vocabulary of a PM while working as an Engineer?
– What are the deal-breakers while interviewing for PM roles?
Prof. SaiSatish Vedam
Ex. Director of Product Management, Oracle
Webinar/Workshop organized by: INSTITUTE OF PRODUCT LEADERSHIP
We list events as per details provided by the organizer. We are NOT responsible or liable in case of any non-availability or deficiency of the service provided, including any paid event/services.