Thursday, 30 Jul @ 5 PM
The masterclass focuses on upskilling modules, how organisations upskills their employees and predictive skills required for future. This is a good opportunity for organisations and individuals to check on the career progressions and areas of interest they would like to affect based on what the industry trends govern. Organisations have moved onto adopting remote workplaces, innovations in production and manufacturing procedures, finding the right fit for the organisations to ensure entire lifecycle from conceptualisation to development to testing of a product.
We foresee a natural progression in gamification and gamifying of talent for workforce. As a result of this, there is a need of upskilling of the existing workforce as well as for the future candidates to be possessing these qualities to find correct fit for niche and micro-jobs. The upskilling ecosystem (both, for individuals and organisations) eventually boils down to ensuring customer satisfaction and the changing demand of the industry.
AGENDA / DISCUSSION TOPICS
- Use of technology in upskilling and the need for technology integration
- Technology as an aid to upskilling and not a threat to employment
- Why and what platform should individuals use for upskilling
- How organisations want to be future ready and able to develop applications needed in the future
- The upskilling ecosystem (both, for individuals and organisations) eventually boils down to ensuring customer satisfaction and the changing demand of the industry
Vishal Goyal, Head of Digital COE under LOS Business Unit, Fujitsu Consulting India
Recommended for: CIO, Programmers, Engineers, Data Scientists, Technology Evangelists, Technology Enthusiasts, IT professionals
Webinar/Workshop organized by: Techgig
We list events as per details provided by the organizer. We are NOT responsible or liable in case of any non-availability or deficiency of the service provided, including any paid event/services.