Thursday, 04 Feb @ 7:30 AM
Has marketing changed forever? Will field events exist again? Is digital burnout now our worst fear?
We’re all starting the year with a LOT of questions. And, while we may not have the final answers, we can still have some fun trying to take some wild guesses at what may come for us this year.
AGENDA / DISCUSSION TOPICS
1. Which components of your tech stack are a waste of your time and money
2. Huge mistakes companies make with their buying committee and persona structure
3. Why a digital only strategy is a fool’s strategy
1. Matt Heinz, President, Heinz Marketing Inc.
2. Sally Duby, Managing Partner, The Bridge Group
3. Russ Somers, Chief Marketing Officer, TrustRadius
Webinar/Workshop organized by: ON24 & Heinz Marketing
We list events as per details provided by the organizer. We are NOT responsible or liable in case of any non-availability or deficiency of the service provided, including any paid event/services.