It is incumbent to redefine enterprise product security strategies in these challenging environment where cyber threats are increasingly sophisticated and precise. Destructive attempts of hacktivists, adversaries, nation states, APT groups or individual hackers are growing at exorbitant rates while the pace of building cyber defence is insignificant and bound with obligations due to rudimentary enterprise processes and lack of focus strategies.
A software or application which used to be mostly internal, has now crossed organization boundaries with increased exposure in clouds, managed or unmanaged access points and modern DevOps practices. Security of software products and organizational data is making CISOs insomniac, especially in the VUCA world where businesses are getting completely digital, technologies are overly advanced such as quantum computing and attack vectors are exceptionally innovative.
Let us rethink about our product security approach!
- Some important cyber security predictions of 2020
- Understanding paradigm shift in software product development and infrastructure such as public & private cloud, open source and embedded online dependencies
- Analyzing changing attack vectors and attack surface exposure
- Sneakpeak into transformation changes in product security strategies such as SAST, Pentesting, DevSecOps etc.
- How to prepare a holistic security program
Head – Security Solutions, Cybersec COE
Webinar/Workshop organized by: TechGig
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
cybersecurity leaders, application and infrastructure pentesters, security architects, cloud architects (aws, azure, gcp), open source tech leads, information security managers, cisos all sectors, sr manager manager in bfsi
Monday, June 17 @ 3PM
We list events as per details provided by the organizer. We are NOT responsible or liable in case of any non-availability or deficiency of the service provided, including for any paid event/services.