October 08 – 17, 6:30 PM – 8:30 PM
Shipping and Logistics play an important role in international trade which involves managing and transferring the goods from the place of their origin to the place of their consumption. This includes material handling, warehousing, packaging, transportation, shipping security, inventory, supply chain, procurement and customs. Shipping and Logistics, part of the supply chain, is an essential component of supply chain and value chain for any successful business.
This Webinar would be useful for Exporter/Importers & other Agencies related to International Trade who seeks to understand the process of Shipping and Logistics in the light of optimize their Logistics Cost by understanding the concept & put them in to real practice to become Competitive in International Trade
Fee : Rs.3000/- per participant (Inclusive of GST).You can register & remit fee Online through www.amaindia.org
AGENDA / DISCUSSION TOPICS
Day-1 to 3 : Thursday, Friday & Saturday, October 8, 9 & 10, 2020
- Nature, Role & Scope of Logistics & Supply Chain Management
- Export Logistics Planning
- Pre-Shipment Stage, Shipment Stage & Post Shipment Sage.
- Dock Stuffing, Factory Stuffing & ICD.
- Global Commercial Geography
- Means & modes of transport.
- Significance of Transport, Global Sea Routes.
- Types of Vessels, Types of Containers,
- Leasing of Containers.
- Advantages of Containerization.
Day-4 to 6 : Thursday, Friday & Saturday, October 15, 16 & 17, 2020
- Shipping Services (Liner & Tramp)
- Chartering-Types, Clauses,
- Warehousing-Types, Benefits, Value added Warehousing
- Concepts of 3 P/L & 4 P/L.
- Risk Management & Marine Insurance.
- Importance of Documents.
- Regulatory & Commercial documents.
- EDI Procedure of Export Documents.
- EDI Procedure of Import Documents.
- Check List for Pre & Post Shipment Documents.
Faculty : Mr. S.R. Binju
Webinar/Workshop organized by: Ahmedabad Management Association
We list events as per details provided by the organizer. We are NOT responsible or liable in case of any non-availability or deficiency of the service provided, including any paid event/services.