Tuesday, Jan 19, 5:45 PM – 7:00 PM
Finance professionals are very often told to “think more strategically” as they become more senior in their roles and partner more with their organisations. But what does this mean exactly? And how does it work in practise? Can the skills of strategic thinking be learned?
Well, yes they can and by the end of this session you will be able to:
We are delighted to welcome Andi Lonnen, founder and CEO of Finance Training Academy & FBP Academy, to deliver this event.
Andi delivers her training in an easily understood and engaging manner with skills that can be implemented in the workplace immediately and have everyone buzzing to do so!
Andi is a qualified accountant and experienced to Commercial Finance Director level. She is also a qualified ILM trainer and an elected member of the Professional Speaking Association (PSA)
AGENDA / DISCUSSION TOPICS
1. Explain what strategic thinking is what it is not
2. Strengthen your strategic thinking skills following a simple model
3. Explore how being a better strategic thinker contributes to greater success in your role and organisation
4. Complete a self-assessment questionnaire to continually improve your strategic thinking skills
5. Learn lessons from successful organisations who think strategically & differently
6. Start immediately adding more value to your organisation by thinking more strategically
Webinar/Workshop organized by: CGMA Store
We list events as per details provided by the organizer. We are NOT responsible or liable in case of any non-availability or deficiency of the service provided, including any paid event/services.