Tuesday, 20 Oct @ 10:30 PM
With malware attacks on the rise, making sure you keep your organization safe from a costly breach is a top priority. The two best things you can do to stop malware and ransomware attacks are to figure out how malware is getting by your defenses and for how long. Your current antivirus vendor isn’t going to tell you the answers to either of these. But Roger Grimes, Data-Driven Defense Evangelist at KnowBe4, will.
Join him as he dives into the best ways to stop malware dead in its tracks using real-life methods no one else is talking about.
Stop playing reactive defense. Go on the offensive! Use your existing data to craft a better malware defense today.
AGENDA / DISCUSSION TOPICS
When you attend this webinar, you will:
- Learn the two best questions to ask to prevent malware and ransomware
- Discover the most common ways malware gets around your defense
- Witness a live malware demonstration and how you can prevent it immediately
- Get Step-by-step action plans you can start implement now
- Learn how to enable your end users to become your best, last line of defense
Data Driven Defence Evangelist
Webinar/Workshop organized by: DarkReading
We list events as per details provided by the organizer. We are NOT responsible or liable in case of any non-availability or deficiency of the service provided, including any paid event/services.