Friday, 11 Sep, 2:30 PM – 3:30 PM
This 5 part webinar series will be specifically focused on civil collaboration, helping teams collaborate across multiple disciplines in the Civil Infrastructure Industry. Part 2 of this series will be building on the model from Part 1, looking at the interoperability and collaboration between Autodesk Infraworks, Civil 3D, Revit, and Inventor.
AGENDA / DISCUSSION TOPICS
– Model Autodesk Infraworks infrastructure elements to a detailed design level
– Utilise the shared reference point between Civil 3D & Revit to accurately position a building in Revit
– Model a conceptual bridge in Infraworks
– Incorporate parametric modeling in Inventor for use in Infraworks
– Import the conceptual bridge to Revit for detailed design
Webinar/Workshop organized by: BakerBaynes
We list events as per details provided by the organizer. We are NOT responsible or liable in case of any non-availability or deficiency of the service provided, including any paid event/services.