Thursday, 26 Nov @ 3:00 PM
Technical skills, being a part of managerial skills, give the manager’s knowledge and ability to use different techniques to achieve the goals they have set. Technical skills are not related only for machines, production tools or other equipment, but also, they are skills that will be required to increase sales, design different types of products and services, market the products and services, etc. This webinar will help you to understand how upgrading critical technical skills can keep you abreast with the emerging trends.
Why Should You Attend?
- Learn how to effectively use your tools for the new way of working
- Increase technical efficiency in the workplace
- Gain understanding of how to use tech skills for competitive strategies
- Develop understanding of each skill for optimum contribution in workplace
Who Should Attend?
- Managers and team leaders
- Data Architect
- Senior executives
- Learning and Development managers
- Instructors and Facilitators
AGENDA / DISCUSSION TOPICS
Effective Technology, like art, is a soaring exercise of the human imagination. – Daniel Bell
- Do you wish to understand the significance of technological skills have in the new normal?
- Would you like to learn how to become a part of technologically effective workplace?
- Would you like to understand how to leverage technology to add value to the bottom line?
If Yes, then join us for this insightful webinar on “Top 5 Tech Skills to Develop in 2021”
We list events as per details provided by the organizer. We are NOT responsible or liable in case of any non-availability or deficiency of the service provided, including any paid event/services.