Monday, 16 Nov, 6:00 PM – 7:00 PM
2020 is almost over and let’s face it, it’s a year that we would all be happy to erase from our memories. As 2021 creeps up upon us, now is the time for us all to be thinking about our goals for the next year and how we can become a better version of ourselves.
Join our our upcoming webinar for a fun, challenging and motivational session on goal setting from a Midlands born and bred researcher and speaker that has presented to over one million people globally over the last twenty years.
AGENDA / DISCUSSION TOPICS
- How to behave in the return to the new ‘normal’
- Why ‘NOW’ is the time to drive change
- Why ‘SMART’ as an acronym is wrong
- How top achievers set MASSIVE goals
- Increasing your productivity by 26.5% just by changing your daily to-do list
- Why the purpose must be bigger than the goal
David Hyner, is a Midlands born researcher and presenter. He is passionate, fun, and has made it his mission to help people grow. Over his career span of 22 years, he has interview over 250 top achievers and presented live globally to over one million people.
Webinar/Workshop organized by: CIMA
We list events as per details provided by the organizer. We are NOT responsible or liable in case of any non-availability or deficiency of the service provided, including any paid event/services.